Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Here we go!

Welcome to the White Punch blog! Finally I am here and I cannot tell you how great it feels to get this blog up and running! My aim is to share with you my ideas and passions for interior design, art, architecture, fashion, DIY and more.  


I am about to open an online lifestyle store White Punch where you can find interior accessories for the home, furniture, plus accessories for grownups and little ones too. At White Punch we do not believe one style fits all and we are in favour of mixing the elements rather than matching them. We love the great blend of industrial and ethnical design together with the more graphical black and white creations. As I am Scandinavian, there will probably be a Nordic feel to the blog, but not exclusively so. 
 
I think that the phrase ‘Nordic Exotic’ sums White Punch up nicely and here are some pictures that best describes it.


 

 

 





 
 
Hope these snapshots will give you the feel and understanding of me and White Punch.
 
Till next time, -take care.
 
Kari Anne x



 


No comments:

Post a Comment